Network Rail are inviting local businesses to the Thameslink Programme's next Business Forum, which will take place on Wednesday 6 December, from 09:00 – 10:30.
The redevelopment work at London Bridge station is approaching its final stages with major milestones including the opening of the final third of the concourse, the new entrance on Tooley Street and platforms 1 – 5 approaching fast. These milestones will lead to some changes at the station in the New Year, including the return of Cannon Street services calling at London Bridge from 2 January onwards. This session is a chance for you find out more about how our plans may impact you and your staff in the coming weeks.
The event will cover:
• How the rebuild of London Bridge station is progressing and details of upcoming work
• An update on local highways
• Information about Christmas closures and changes to train services
Date: Wednesday 6 December
Time: 09:00 – 10:30
Location: Thameslink Programme Permit Control Office, Railway Arch 895, Holyrood Street, SE1 2EL
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to attend the event please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas Closures Business Toolkit
This Christmas, between Saturday 23 December and Monday 1 January 2018 there will be closures and changes to services as the Thameslink Programme continues to rebuild London Bridge station and the surrounding railway.
Follow the links below to download resources for display in your office or for use in your internal communications.
• A poster to display around office
• A leaflet explaining the changes
• A web and social media friendly animation highlighting the closures
• Suggested web and social media copy
• Social media friendly postcards in landscape and portrait
• Suggested text for internal communications
• Digital copies of walking maps of the Victoria, Blackfriars and Waterloo East and London Bridge station areas
If you have any questions about the Thameslink Programme, how you can prepare your business for these changes or would like to request hard copies of leaflets please contact us at email@example.com