Are you an artist who lives, works or studies in the London Borough of Southwark?
London Bridge Hotel is excited to announce an Open Call to artists from the Southwark area. In partnership with Team London Bridge, the open call will give local artists the opportunity to show a piece of work at the historic hotel.
- Open to artists who live, work or study in the Southwark area
- Deadline for submissions is Friday 14th December 2018
Starting in early 2019 the London Bridge Hotel OPEN is a new project looking to support local makers. The selection team is looking for contemporary works which can be displayed on walls, windows sills and hallways in this historic building with contemporary decor. There will be an official launch event and PR campaign to announce the OPEN.
The call is open until midnight on Friday 14 December 2018.
Selection: January 2019 / Installation: late January 2019 / Opening: late January/February 2019
- A digital photograph of the work (2MB or less, if you would like to send a larger file please email us and we will provide you with a DropBox link).
- Dimensions of the work and any notes regarding its display.
- One page CV including address, current projects and exhibition history
- Maximum of 2 pieces per artist.