Workshops to learn and use powerful behavioural communication techniques to engage employees in Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV)
What are we doing?
· Join our half-day workshops at Team London Bridge offices, offering practical, useable communication tools and insights to maximize engagement in your ESV program
· From one person to a small group from your organisation
· If you have current communication, bring it along and improve it in the workshop as we go
· Benefit from a follow-up session sometime after to review your new and improved communications
Why is this important?
The majority of businesses nowadays offer Employer Supported Volunteering (ESV), ranging from one day a year up to five days a year that are available for employees to volunteer. Statistics and direct feedback tell us that employees do not make the most of this opportunity, for a number of reasons. More importantly, those responsible for putting on a ‘menu’ of volunteering opportunities are often unsure about the best ways to make this appeal to colleagues.
What will you get out of the session?
· Understand how your current communication is working (and not working)
· Learn a range of techniques in how to communicate to get buy-in from your internal network
· Create happy, motivated employees for your ESV
Run by Oliver from The Hunting Dynasty, our local behavioural specialists in behavioural insight and communication, author of the book ‘Inspiring Sustainable Behaviour: 19 ways to ask for change’ using behavioural techniques, available worldwide, and a speaker recently on Radio 4’s Thought Cages series talking about behaviour along with other contributors https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0001bq4
Email Sofia at Team London Bridge to see if there are still slots available. Available for London Bridge businesses only, one representative per business.