Are you looking for ways to better understand the value of what your business is giving to the community?
Team London Bridge have partnered with Benefacto to introduce you to their free platform, GivX, that helps you capture and benchmark this valuable data.
We are hosting an informative breakfast where you’ll have the opportunity to hear more about GivX and ask any questions. You will also get a chance to hear from businesses that have taken part in GivX in the past few years, including fellow London Bridge neighbours such as Tideway and Protiviti.
You can find out more about GivX and download last year’s report here.
Thursday 30th May 2019
London Bridge Hive, 1 Melior Place, SE1 3SZ
08:30 About GivX
09:00 GivX ‘surgery’/ Q&A
What is GivX?
· GivX is a free, simple and confidential tool to analyse and benchmark your giving
· Your annual score shows the pound value of what you give for each person at your firm. This score, and your performance for each of the six giving types, can be compared with other companies
What are the benefits?
· it’s free and simple to use and your data inputs are confidential
· benchmark against other companies across sectors and size
· simple valuation approach based on the replacement cost to charities of all you give
· prestigious awards across different company sizes and sectors
· insights into the resources, strategies and policies leading CR teams are using
· clear outputs make communicating and celebrating your work simple
About Team London Bridge
Our aim is for London Bridge to be a responsible business district.
We are the business improvement district for London Bridge, working with our partners and 400+ business members to deliver meaningful projects and services in areas such as: Security, Placeshaping (including public realm), Environmental Improvements (including cleaning and greening), Place Promotion, Responsible Business Services (CSR), and Events and Networking.
Benefacto helps companies develop meaningful corporate volunteering programs. Benefacto gives Employee Volunteers instant access to dozens of charities in Manchester and London. We work closely with each charity to make sure every shift is meaningful, interesting and runs like clockwork. Benefacto supports you to boost participation amongst your colleagues.
We will only contact you with reference to the event you have shown interest in. We may send you information relevant to the event after it has taken place. If you do not wish to be contacted please email email@example.com.
We/a third party may be taking photos/filming at this event. Please let us know in advance if you do not wish to be included in this and do not give your permission to have your image used in future by Team London Bridge in relation to this event.