The green agenda has been at the forefront of most people’s minds over the past few years and it is important that we all do our bit, plus, you might even start to save money with some small changes, for example, you could get a subsidy on your recycling based on 25% of your levy.
What does this cover and where can Team London Bridge help?
- Quarterly TLB Green Network meetings - aims to bring together like minded businesses in the area for an ongoing series of bi-monthly breakfast seminars and networking events. Contact Sofia if you'd like to sign-up
- Subsidised recycling - with around 75 businesses signed up to the subsidised Team London Bridge recycling and waste removal service, it's proving popular with prudent members of our business community. Click here to find out more.
- Cycle to work scheme (tax free bikes for employees) - Cycle to work schemes can deliver financial benefits for both employers and their staff. A number of cycle suppliers have got together to form the Cycle to Work Alliance to provide guidance on setting up a scheme. Transport for London is also currently offering free cycle stands for a limited period.
- Sponsor a local green space - we have a number of local green spaces including Melior Street Community Garden, Gibbons Rent and Whites Grounds Estate that we maintain. If you would like to help plant any of these spaces, or donate seeds, bulbs or anything else, please contact Jack.
- Energy saving and travel planning strategies - The Business Engagement Team at Transport for London can help you with your travel planning strategies. If you're interested in other energy saving plans please contact us.
- Green procurement/supply chain - the City of London website has some great links on sustainable procurement.
Speak to Sofia on 020 7407 4701 to get a copy of our Responsible Business Vision and Forward Strategy.
We're always keen to discuss ways we can work together to develop,
record, share and celebrate everything "responsible" that your business